Bring your passion and expertise to a small team setting in a thriving private practice- mixed caseload, flexible full or part time hours & a super supportive manager!
- Great mix of work: Therapy, Counselling and Assessment focused practice
- Small private practice in a great, functional location in Redland Bay
- Excellent salary- Up to $90K Base + Super
- Flexible full or part time hours
- Excellent work culture- friendly and supportive psychologist manager.
A new and exciting position for an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker has opened with a warm, supportive and professional small private practice in Redland Bay. You will be responsible for providing assessment, diagnosis and intervention for a variety of clients, including adolescents, adults and older people. As part of your role, you will build professional relationships with both your clients and stakeholders to deliver best-practice, evidence-based interventions. This employer provides an excellent workplace culture, offering friendly and supportive management, loads of flexibility to suit your needs and a competitive salary package!
- Complete assessment and diagnoses of your clients with a range of concerns and needs
- Develop a personalised and tailored plan and deliver evidence-based intervention
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders including GPs, psychiatrists, case workers, claim managers and other relevant stakeholders
- Completion of comprehensive notes and relevant reports.
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work
- Registration as an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker (AASW a must)
- Minimum 12 months clinical experience
- Experience working with a vast variety of client presentations
- A focus on evidence-based therapy
- Empathy and ability to build rapport with a range of clients
- High work ethic & the ability to work independently.
- Good remuneration based on qualifications and experience- up to $90K Base + Super
- Supportive practice management with a lovely work culture
- Practice rooms conveniently located in a small supermarket complex.
You will be joining a small, friendly and professional private practice committed to delivering a quality mental health service to their valued clients. You will be well-supported and appreciated from a friendly psychologist manager.
If you would like to hear more about this role, or submit an application, please contact Kirstin Symmonds: /