Advanced Mental Health Practitioner - Social Worker - Brent - £50 per hour
Contract: initial 6-months
Liquid Personnel are looking for an experienced advanced Mental Health Practitioner (social work qualified) to join the adult mental health team in Brent on an initial 6- month contract.
This role will suit someone with experience of, or a special interest in, working with service users with a diagnosis of Learning Disability (LD) and/or Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Benefits of this Advanced Mental Health Practitioner role:
- Up to £50 per hour
- A developmental opportunity of existing skills
- Hybrid working available
- Excellent team
What will you be doing as a Advanced Mental Health Practitioner?
- You will enable Brent residents subject to Part 3 of the Mental Health Act to live as independently as possible in the community.
- You will be responsible for working with a caseload of service users with an LD/ASD diagnosis who may have associated mental health issues and who have committed serious crimes.
- You will contribute to the AMHP rota.
- You will perform statutory duties in line with the Care Act 2014, and Mental Health Act 1983
- You will be working in partnership with FOLS (Forensic Outreach Liaison Service) and FIND (Forensic Intellectual and Neurodevelopmental Disorder Service).
Essential requirements as an Advanced Mental Health Practitioner:
- Registration with Social Work England
- A satisfactory enhanced DBS check (adults and children)
- A full UK driving licence and use of a vehicle for work purposes
- Occasional unsocial hours e.g., to carry out an evening visit or oversee an ongoing investigation
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
*Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.