This is an exclusive permanent, full time opportunity for an Assistant in Nursing to join this new facility with beautiful green and fresh backdrop you get being in Ballina, NSW.
Provide person centred care as you assist and support residents with daily life activities, social and emotional wellbeing, and personal care and hygiene.
- Relocation assistance of up to $1000
- Full time hours, with flexibility
- Paid and volunteer training provided
- Reduced private health cover
- Travel, home and car insurance discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary sacrificing
- You have a patient, flexible and understanding outlook in your support with a caring nature
- You are dedicated to the rights of the elderly to live dignified lives
- You are able to accept responsibility and enthusiasm to contribute and work as part of a team
- Are a strong communicator, and have great organisational and problem solving skills
- Have the strengths to cope with the physical demands of the position in the likes of manual handling
- Are able to perform domestic jobs efficiently to high standards
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Standard ADL's such as showering, dressing, feeding and cleaning and hygiene
- Arrange and supervise activities designed to enhance physical, social and emotional wellbeing
- Support all personal care needs for individuals in a respectful and caring manner while advocating quality of life
- Maintain standards of confidentiality while relating to residents others key stakeholders involved in their care
- Keep accurate and legible records of all administrative functions of the programs to allocated time frames
- Adhere to all policies and procedures while providing a friendly and caring approach
- Reporting and adherence to all requests from the Aged Care Supervisor or Facility Manager
- Certificate III or higher individual support
- Ideal demonstrated experience supporting elderly patients
- Have completed a Federal police check (within the last 3 years)
- Must have a 2021 flu vaccine or be willing to obtain one in accordance with legislation
- Beneficial to have medications administering training and certification
Interested and want to know more? Apply today to receive a call and to have a confidential discussion with one of Randstad's Talent Specialists in Healthcare recruitment.
Alternatively contact directly and ask to speak to Charlotte or email
Meaningful and fulfilling employment awaits you!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.