Community based non-for-profit - 50 bed facility, beach side location!Relocation assistance - 3 months accommodation provided + up to $1,800Located 4 hours drive from Adelaide
Aged Care Registered Nurse
Opportunity to join a leading non-for-profit 50 bed nursing home in a great sea side location in South Australia. The town has well supported infrastructure, and airport and beautiful landscape to visit in all directions.
The management team is supportive, strong finance team, a Facility Manager, Quality Nurse, You have a Clinical Nurse Specialist who helps support you with the ACFI, The administration team which handles roster, maintenance and sales. Great HR Manager! Facility is at 95% capacity . Well supported by RNs, EENs and PCAs.
I am looking to find a dynamic Registered Nurse with a passion and good knowledge of aged care with at least 1 year experience in Aged Care as a Registered Nurse.
ABOUT THE ROLE: The Registered Nurse will ensure a positive culture as well as exceptional care standards are maintained.
- Registered Nurse in charge of floor, team leading and delegating acts of caring tasks to Enrolled Nurses and Personal Care Assistants, reporting to and liaising closely with Site Manager
- Providing care for people within the ageing population, including respite, caring for people with various comorbidities including people experiencing Alzheimer's disease
- Practicing under and complying to the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Experience in personalised care plans and ACFI for residents
- Accurately dispensing of S8 drugs
- 1+ Year experience as a Registered Nurse in Aged Care
- You will need to be a Registered Nurse with AHPRA.
- Knowledge of personalised care plans
- A passion for getting the best out of people.
- Experience with ACFI
- Excellent communication skills are important as you are dealing with a large range of stakeholders.
- Current police clearance
- Influenza vaccine
- Able to work shift work
- Great salary up to $76,609 + Super + Penalties
- $15,900 tax free dollars, means you get an extra $200 a week approximately in your pay packet
- Generous Relocation package offered, up to $1,800!
- Potential 6 month contract also considered, try before you commit .
- FREE Accommodation for 3 months .
- Supportive team structure - a Clinical Nurse Specialist who helps support you with the ACFI, There is 3 in the administration team which handles roster, sales, maintenance and hospitality staff . Along with other RNs there are EENs, PCAs and a fantastic HR Manager which handles the recruitment and with complaints and rewards. Facility is at 95-100% capacity .
- Good location , great views . Right next to beach!
- Working with a reputable facilities who have multiple facilities
If you are driven and motivated to get the best out of your team and deliver industry leading care to our client's residents click Apply Now. For more information please call Matthew