Are you an experienced AIN or have you recently completed your Certificate III in Aged Care? This is an exclusive opportunity for an Assistant in Nursing to join a highly reputable company.
Work full time in a modern and spacious aged care facility in the beautiful country backdrop of Ballina, NSW while you provide a resident-centered approach in providing support with daily life activities, social and emotional wellbeing, and personal care and hygiene.
- Provide meaningful contributions to the lives of the facilitie's residents
- Full time hours available from Monday to Sunday and fortnightly rosters
- Reduced private health cover
- Travel, home and car insurance discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary sacrificing options
- Parental leave scheme
- Supporting all personal care needs for individuals as required in a respectful and caring manner, including typical duties like showering, dressing and feeding
- Assist in centre based duties such as tidying, house cleaning and hygiene
- Arrange and supervise lifestyle activities designed to enhance physical, social and emotional wellbeing
- Maintain accurate and legible records of all administrative functions of the programs to allocated time frames
- Maintain high standards of confidentiality while relating to clients, families, carers, colleagues and others key stakeholders involved in the care
- Adhere to all facility policies and procedures while providing friendly and caring support
- Reporting and adherence to all requests from the Aged Care Supervisor/Manager
- Certificate III or higher in individual support, aged care - additional training or experience in administering medication is advantageous
- Previous demonstrated experience working in aged care/ with elderly patients
- Completed Federal police check (valid within 3 years) and ability to provide documentation
- Must have a flu vaccine from last year and be willing to obtain one for this year in accordance with legislation
- You have a patient, flexible and understanding outlook in your profession
- You have a natural supportive and caring nature and passion in your work
- You are committed to the rights of elderly living dignified lives
- Strong communication, organisational and problem solving skills
- Strengths to cope with the physical demands of the role as an AIN, i.e manual handling, lifts and managing complexities
- Ability to perform domestic jobs efficiently to high standards
Apply today to receive a call and to have a confidential discussion with one of Randstad's Talent Specialists in Healthcare recruitment.
Alternatively contact Amy McConnell by phoning: or emailing:
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.