Allied Health Clinical Lead - Informatics
Job posted: 24/06/2021
Job type: Not provided
Organisation: Eastern Health
Salary: Salary not specified
Occupation: Health and Allied Health, Medical
ALLIED HEALTH CLINICAL LEAD
- Permanent, Part Time
- Leadership oppertunity
- Generous salary packaging options
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne's largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and state-wide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the role
The Allied Health Clinical Informatics Lead will lead and support Allied Health Clinical Informatics activity across Eastern Health. Reporting to the Director Allied Health, the Allied Health Clinical Informatics officer will use approved standards and best practice principles to provide innovative solutions to problems, create a scalable and maintainable system for the input, management and reporting of Allied Health data. The Allied Health Clinical Informatics Lead will lead the Allied Health Informatics Governance Group under the guidance of the Director Allied Health and develop and drive the implementation of the annual Allied Health Informatics work plan and support allied health in optimising their use of the EMR and other systems..
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Registration with AHPRA as an allied health professional or eligible for membership of the appropriate professional body if from a self-regulated profession
- Post Graduate qualifications in informatics (preferable) or management or leadership
- Highly developed interpersonal and leadership experience
- A strong commitment to high quality care
- The ability to work as part of a diverse team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Please refer to the attached position description for further details of the role.
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here !
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you believe you have the ability to make a difference in this rewarding industry, apply today!
- All applications must be submitted online via E-Mercury
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check, where preferred candidates will be required to complete a Criminal History Check at the expense of Eastern Health.
- You must have Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence
99 jobs are currently listed for Eastern Health
The Victorian Government acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Victoria and pays respect to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and future.
Deaf, hearing or speech impaired?Contact the National Relay Service:Call or visit