About the Company
blisscare health® is an Australian award-winning national healthcare management company with a vision to change the face of health and wellbeing through innovative healthcare models, premium services and excellent customer experience.
We currently have multiple vacancies across Melbourne and the positions are full-time. We require Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Chiropractors and Podiatrists to work across aged care, home care, NDIS and rehabilitation work. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
As an Allied Health Professional at blisscare health®, you will be passionate about providing genuine care and have the desire to make a difference. Our friendly, warm and motivated team is dedicated to innovation.
blisscare health® will provide you with all the tools to succeed in a dynamic environment. We have the expertise to support and train you.
What does the job involve
• Complex Health Pain management
• Engaging in group exercise programs
• Post-hospital rehabilitation
• Mobility and functional assessment
• Manual handling training & assessments
• Balance exercise programs and falls prevention programs
• Private and community clients physiotherapy
• Seniors Gym Rehabilitation Programs
• Health & Wellness Clinic operational model
Your Skills and Experience
• Degree / Qualification in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapists, Chiropractors or Podiatrists
• Full Registration with AHPRA
• ACFI compliance and documentation knowledge
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Good computer and system skills
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Be compassionate, humble and have genuine care and desire to make a difference
Job Benefits and Perks
• Very attractive salary package
• Ongoing training and development
• Fantastic career progression opportunities
• A fun and supportive working environment
• Good work life balance
• Rewarding work focused on quality and clinical outcomes
• All equipment provided
How to Apply
We anticipate that these exciting opportunities will have a lot of interest, so don't delay your application! Please submit your application by applying below or reach out to Cedric in HR on if you have any questions. Applications close on 1 October 2021 and only candidates with valid working rights in Australia will be considered.
blisscare health® is an equal opportunity employer.