About the Role:
We are currently seeking passionate allied health professionals to deliver high-quality Aged Care assessment services in Mackay and surrounds.
In this Assessor role, you will attend Residential Aged Care Services to conduct independent AN-ACC assessments using a variety of information gathering methods. These include speaking to and observing residents, talking to staff & significant others, and reviewing resident files. Complete multiple assessments of residents at the one home per day, with at least two assessors allocated per aged care home in most locations.
Paid training for use of the AN-ACC assessment tool will be provided prior to undertaking Assessments.
Full-time or part-time positions will be considered, and some travel to regional locations may be required.
If you are a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist looking to make a positive impact in the aged care sector, apply now!
- Generous part / full-time packages + travel and meal allowances
- Flexible work and a variety of roles, hours, and locations available
- Career progression opportunity
- Strong support network
- Full paid training provided
- Australian multi-brand organisation
- $70K - $95K + super (depending on experience)
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- 5 years' experience delivering clinical services in aged care
- Previous Australian aged care experience including working with people with dementia
- Previous experience conducting clinical assessments using a range of assessment tools
- Strong communication skills with a variety of stakeholders, including residents, families, residential aged care home staff and managers
- Ability to sensitively undertake Assessments of older people from diverse backgrounds
- Current Police Check or ability to obtain
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia's premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency's primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover 'diverse careers in health' throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - or . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.