Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner to join a busy team based in Bromley.If you are a Social Worker, Mental Health Nurse or Occupational Therapist with previous experience in a similar role, we would love to hear from you!What's in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Supportive management
- Diverse Work
- Excellent progression opportunities
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- To provide support with overall management of referrals, providing timely screening, triage and trusted assessments for patients with a wide range of mental disorder.
- To be personally responsible and professionally accountable for a delivering a range of evidenced based psycho-social interventions for a specific case list.
- Reporting any incident or Serious Untoward Incidents that may take place in a community setting and provide reports and accurate records relating to the incident.
- Working safely to ensure safe custody of medicines, sharps, and clinical equipment in a community setting; and reporting of all incidents following Trust Policy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.