Locum 8a Mental Health Practitioner - CAMHS
Service: Child Wellbeing Practitioner Team
Location: South London
Hours: Up to fill time Monday - Friday (37.5 hours p/w)
Duration: 3 months with likely extension
We are recruiting for a band 8a Mental Health Practitioner (SW, Nurse, OT, CBT Therapist, Psychologist) on behalf of the NHS to work within a mental health service for young people in South London.
For more information in relation to the above post, or regarding other of our locum or permanent roles, or for more general information please contact Ruby at Mind Professionals on (phone number removed)
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)