Care Support Worker/ Support Worker - Mental Health
- Full time available/training provided
- To enable and supporting vulnerable adult with mental health problems to live their lives as independently as possible. Strengths -based approached, promoting independence. Helping people carry out with their daily tasks- taking care of themselves/shopping/cooking/money management/maintaining a clean environment/medication/medical appointments/Teaching life skills such as shopping, using public transport and paying for bills. Providing emotional/psychological support/Planning goals and aspirations, and ensuring they are living a fulfilled life.
This may include:
- Completing and maintaining detailed records reports and notes
- Able to do individual Support plan/risk assessment
- Supporting with Cleaning, cooking and shopping
- Supporting with Planning and engaging in activities
- Administering and recording medication
- Complying with health and safety requirements
- Prepared to undertake compliance training
The Post is subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- Completed Application Form
- Formal interview.
- Enhanced DBS (CRB) check
- Satisfactory references.
- Right to work in the UK
- Physical Fitness and Health:a good standard of physical fitness and health as per job description/Person Specification