Clinical Nurse Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD
Location: Pontefract , West Yorkshire
Salary: £42,785 per annum
Hours : Full Time
Company / Care Home information:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced nurse to take on a lead role of a welcoming, warm and person-centred specialist Care Home for adults with complex needs including neuro-disabilities, brain injury, stroke, mental ill-health and dementia. Rated overall GOOD by CQC. You will lead a team of Registered Nurses and Health Care Assistants during your shifts to make certain that we fully meet medical, physical and emotional requirements of adults in your care. Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement.
- The Care Home has 30 large bedrooms in total which are split across three units. They are rated highly on (url removed) and have a number of fantastic reviews left by services users and relatives of services users.
- The Care Home has a lively and positive atmosphere and they always have something going on for the service users to get involved with.
- The company has over 20 years' experience of providing exceptional specialist nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs. Having started their journey as a training company, they have grown and are recognised as on of the country's leading providers of adult specialist care, with over 30 complex needs Care Homes in England, and newly commissioned Care Homes opening on the horizon!
Are you ?
- An experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN , RMN or RNLD ) ? The Care Home welcomes applications from General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses. Full training and support will be given by your own designated mentor.
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK?
- Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for every day?
- Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
Paid enhanced DBS check
Excellent support and training
Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
Good CQC rating
Paid NMC registration
RCNi CPD e-learning platform to support your Continuing Professional Development, receive specialist skills development from the in-house Clinical Team and have the opportunity to attend the in-house leadership and management development programmes
28 days holiday
Company pension scheme
Free car parking on site
Retail and leisure discounts
Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
Free financial advice and assistance
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV / click apply. If you would like more information about this position, please call Erin Giles on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
My purpose is to find make finding a new job as smooth and stress-free as possible. I will support you from application stage, to helping you prepare for the interview, to negotiating offers, onboarding and beyond. I want to make sure you feel informed and supported at all stages. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL