Up to 36 annual leave days a year and 12 days public holiday!Flights, -6 weeks accommodation provided . Sponsorship paid for!Lots of benefits ,package totalling over $140,000K+ Super , more for Managers
Clinical Nurse Specialists, Managers, Director of Nursing - Mental Health - Registered Nurse
I have a number of roles available for a brand new short stay unit in Hobart - beautiful modern state of the art facility , located next to the ocean.
With a number of expansions! Long stay, community and eating disorder clinic.
This is a 24 hour run unit so there will be shift work with short stay and long stay , not for community . Please note I still want to hear from you if you can't do shift work, there maybe other options.
This is a small short-stay unit which also includes drug and alcohol issues.
Seeking mid level and senior in-charge Mental Health Nurses l, including Manager level and Senior Managers.
This is a great place to work, with a lot of extra benefits to make your life easier.
Bonus if you have worked in PECC or CL unit .
As part of a multidisciplinary team delivering high quality mental health services in accordance with the Statewide Mental Health Services Strategic Plan, Mental Health Service principles, National Mental Health Standards, Agency policy, legal requirements and relevant professional competencies, the Registered Nurse will:
- Undertake the delivery of nursing care to consumers based on best practice principles, person centred, recovery orientated and trauma informed care, within a collaborative and multi-disciplinary framework.
- Provide care to all consumers of the service, which includes comprehensive biopsychosocial assessments, active, therapeutic engagement, monitoring and review of mental state and response to treatments, ongoing psychotherapeutic work using arrange of modalities and techniques, within a Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT).
- Participate in the development and revision of organisational documentation and policies and procedures relating to nursing based best practice and the model of care.
- Good salary , base of up to $102,535 for CNS in-charge (if you have your masters) + $1,380 extra when you go on holiday , $9.000 Tax free dollars + approx 25-30% more with Shift work + Super = Total package value - approx $143,000 + Super. Managers get up to $125,000 base or potentially more.
- Various areas available due to expansion , short-stay, long-stay, communiuty (no shift work) and Eating disorder clinic
- Relocation assistance - up to 6 weeks free accommodation
- Flights and hotel quaratine paid for
- Fantastic penalty rates of up to 175% and 250% on Public holidays
- So much leave - 12 days public holidays (2 more than most other states)
- 5 weeks leave + approximately 11 days extra or working 40 hour weeks
- Total leave is 48 days and that does not include sick leave (That calculates out at over 9.5 weeks (Including your standard 2 days off a week)
- Sick leave is 3 weeks (standard is 2 weeks)
- Potential to get a notated lease - basically renting a car to buy and pay put of your salary before it's taxed - so tax free which includes all your expenses on your car including car wash
- Purchase extra annual leave
- Paid for your Regional Visa/ sponorship from the UK/ Ireland is highly valued if you have a Mental Health Nursing degree !
I would love to hear from you! Especially if you have qualifications in Mental Health . If you would like a confidential chat please call Matthew on or