Tempest Resourcing is looking to recruit a highly motivated clinical/ counselling psychologist or psychological therapist to an innovative role in the UK.
This position is suitable for someone with enthusiasm and experience in working with people with complex trauma and multiple needs in a compassionate, trauma-informed, and collaborative way. It is a new role that requires a good grounding in psychological theory and formulation, but also a flexible and creative approach to psychological interventions in community settings. This is an excellent opportunity to engage with the development of new pathways of care for people with complex needs and the successful candidate will benefit from trauma-informed supervision and skills development in complex trauma interventions.
The postholder will provide psychological interventions and will also be responsible for the development of partnerships working with local community groups to promote social connections, community engagement and participation. The successful candidate will contribute to staff training and provide psychological advice (informal, ad hoc, and formal consultation) to other staff, GPs, community workers, carers and people with lived experience of mental distress.
The candidate must be keen to embrace the privileges of working in a diverse borough, have experience of working with people with complex mental health difficulties and from a range of religious, cultural and ethnic backgrounds as well as working in partnership with staff teams and community organisations to deliver psychologically informed care.
We aim to develop and deliver our services through co-production with people with lived experience. The successful candidate will be closely involved with both the Department of Adult Mental Health Psychology and local Primary Care Networks under whose governance they will experience continuing professional development.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, LOCUM, Permanent
Salary: £ 45,758.00-£ 52,496.00 per year
* Working diverse caseload for mild to moderate difficulties
* Use CBT Systemic evidence-based models, in concordance with CYP-IAPT
* Management and clinical supervision for colleagues
* Work with families, partners in the Local Authority, CAMHS in educational settings
* Interventions in the above-mentioned situations
* Maintaining elevated standards for report writing and keeping records
* Flexible schedule
* Monday to Friday
* HCPC (must have)
* Degree in Clinical Psychology
* BABCP accreditation
* Right to Work in UK
* Up-to-date DBS
* Clean driving license (preferred)
Why Tempest Resourcing?
* You will be treated in a professional & courteous manner.
* We will listen & take note of your desired/expected career requirements
* We support your registration & compliance process using an easy-to-use platform
* We provide advice to further your career development regardless of you wanting a locum or permanent role.
* You will be represented by experienced AHP experts.
* You will find that the consultancy/candidate/client relationships are based on trust and mutual understanding.
* You will have access to the very best jobs and career opportunities across the UK.
* With your consent & based on your specialist knowledge, we will agree a plan to present you to public or private sector clients.
* You will receive weekly payments.
* You will receive market related news, market trends and opportunities.
* Access to specialist events
Tempest Resourcing offers a wide choice of Allied Health & Mental Health roles across the UK.
We place AHP's and Mental Health Professionals into a wide variety of private and public settings to help people of all ages when physical or mental illness, disability, long-term conditions, or the effects of ageing prevent people from doing the activities they need or want to do