Reid Psychiatric AssociatesOverview
Provides social work services including assessment, intervention, and education to meet the psychosocial needs of patients of any age, and/or their family / significant other. The social worker will identify and provide therapeutic interventions necessary to meet holistic needs, or make appropriate referrals.Responsibilities
- Provides clinical services in the assessment and treatment of patients. Provides counseling and intensive case management services to patients and their families using a combination of individual, family, and group work. Provides psychosocial assessment of patients and provides services according to identified needs. Works with a multidisciplinary team in preparing and implementing treatment plans and discharge plans.
- Utilize effective communication skills through interpersonal approach with patient, family, and other members of the health care team while respecting individual differences.
- Reports information accurately, concisely, and in a timely manner, to facilitate treatment and provision of services.
- Records and documents all data pertinent to therapeutic services and psychosocial process as required to meet hospital and departmental policies.
- Must have superior diagnostic and therapeutic intervention skills. Knowledge of the DSM and therapy techniques must be broad. Must adhere to Code of Ethical Principles and adhere to the confidentiality requirements of HIPAA and Reid Health.
Master's Degree in Social Work from a school accredited by CSWE required. LCSW required.Experience Required:
At least one year of direct clinical experience in a mental health settingSchedule Details