Apply for this job now
- Wichita, Kansas
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 19 Nov 2021
Apply for this job now
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is seeking a Registered Dietician to work PRN. This Dietician will cover Home Health clients in the Wichita, KS area
Youve heard the speech... Were the best there is, come work for us! but have you actually received that? At Phoenix Home Care we strive to be the best and to achieve that, it starts with treating our clinicians right!
Here are some of the great advantages of becoming a Home Health Phoenix Clinician:
* Flexibility, competitive pay, paid mileage, benefits package (dependent on status)!
* Orientation and training tailored to your needs as a new hire.
* Motivational PHC culture, training, and Supportive Home Health Team
* Working with a friendly and appreciative Home Health Team that strives for the highest levels of Customer Service, Compassion, and Honesty!
* Mentor assigned at hire to walk you through your journey with PHC!
* Educate staff regarding dietary issues with the focus on dietary needs and interventions at the end of life.
* Assist the physician and nursing personnel to determine the dietary needs of the patient.
* Work with the IDG in the development of nutritional plans of care based on comprehensive assessments of patients nutritional need, preferences, and choices.
* Provide dietary assessments of patients as well as dietary counseling to patients/families as needed.
* Function as a resource for agency staff, as requested.
* Participate in QAPI activities, as appropriate.
* Communicate with other team members and, when appropriate, instructs them in nutritional, dietary teaching that they may use while working with the patient.
* Maintain and submit written clinical and agency records as deemed necessary.
* Assume responsibility for self-development by continually striving to improve his/her health care knowledge through educational programs, attendance at workshops and conferences, active participation in professional and related organization meetings and individual research and reading.
* Perform additional duties assigned in response to patient and/or Agency needs.
Must be a graduate of a school approved by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics. (ACEND)
Must be Certified, Licensed or Registered by the state.
One (1) to three (3) years experience preferred working as a Registered Dietitian within home health care industry.
Prefer previous experience working independently with the elderly and disabled.
- Job Reference: 426425208-2
- Date Posted: 19 November 2021
- Employer: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice
- Location: Wichita, Kansas
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Other
- Job Type: Full Time