When you join Reliant's therapy team, you join a team that makes a very real impact in the lives of the patients and residents we serve. As a leading rehab therapy provider for skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), Reliant therapists provide necessary rehabilitation services for our most vulnerable population.
As a Reliant therapist, you also have the opportunity to advance your career through our continuing education platform, climbing our clinical ladder and utilizing the opportunity to serve with others who are working at the top of their discipline. Our executive team started their own careers as therapists working with patients, and we take great pride in promoting from within the company.
We also have a team of clinicians who provide continuing training, as well as systems and proven protocols to help ensure everyone is providing therapy in the most effective way for the patients and the most compliant way to help ensure our SNF partners are covered.Why Reliant:
Reliant Benefits May Include:
- Reliant is the largest independent rehabt therapy provider to skilled nursing facilities and long-term acute hospitals (LTACHs)
- Great Corporate Support
- Therapy company ran by Therapists with decades of experience
- A company that desires for you to grow as a therapist and as a leader in our industry
- Currently in 38+ states in approximately 850 buildings with plenty of opportunities that fit any therapists needs in location, schedule, or development
ResponsibilitiesDirector of RehabilitationSummary:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Multiple plans to choose from
- Life Insurance (Free and add-on)
- PTO (Increased over time)
- Competitive Pay Packages
- Voluntary Short Term and Long Term Disability
- CEU Courses provided by CEU 360
- Tuition Repayment Programs
- Clinical Leadership Support
- Flexible Schedules
The Director of Rehabilitation (DOR) is responsible for managing and supervising the rehabilitation department to meet resident needs, the company's fiscal requirements, and federal and state regulations. The DOR will achieve specific patient care, employee relations, customer service, and financial objectives through strong leadership and effective management of staff, customers, and referral sources. Maintains professional conduct, including positive levels of interaction and rapport with facilities and clients.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assign patient scheduling and other responsibilities to staff as needed.
- Supervise, orient, train, evaluate, and counsel department employees to improve their job performance and to maintain high standards of performance and patient quality care, in conjunction with the Regional Director of Operations and Human Resources.
- May assist with the interview process for hiring department employees.
- Ensure that therapists and therapy assistants are compliant with documentation.
- Communicate effectively with administration regarding department programs, goals, objectives, risks, and successes.
- Responsible for revenue and expense controls to meet budgetary requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of MDS information.
- Ensure timely and accurate billing of services provided and completion of required documentation and maintain quality of services.
- Be compliant with infection control procedures and environmental safety protocol within a facility.
- Maintain confidentiality of Reliant Rehabilitation, facility, and patient information.
- Attends all mandatory meetings, training, and assignments as delegated.
- Must comply with the position description for the discipline of current license.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend in English: instructions, correspondence, memos, and reports.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, productive work environment
- Must possess a degree in therapy from an accredited school; or
- If a Rehab Tech, High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent, and
- Two (2) years of experience as a Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Speech-Language Pathologist Therapist, or Rehab Tech
Certificates and Licenses:
- Computer literate and proficient in clinical documentation
- Basic Internet navigation skills
- Must hold a current and active license as one of the following: Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapy Assistant, or Speech-Language Pathologist; if the person is a therapist.
- Supervises the work of others in the facility to include, but not limited to: training, scheduling, coaching, resolving issues, maintaining personnel records, and assisting with discipline.
Interested in learning about us or other opportunities? Please visit our website.
*complete job description available upon request