- Supportive Team Environment
- Full-time and Part-time positions available
- Education and training opportunities
Are you an experienced Nurse seeking a rewarding career? Gold Coast Private Hospital is looking for suitably qualified Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join their Cardiology Ward.
As an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver safe, researched-based standards of nursing care to individuals/groups under the direction and supervision (either indirect or direct) of the RN
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Administer medications according to state law and organisation policy
- Act as a role model for Safe Practice
Gold Coast Private is a 314 bed, 21 operating theatre facility offering the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care. Led by top consultants and dedicated nurses, our multidisciplinary team comprises expertise in all areas of medical/surgical treatment and obstetrics, including 24-hour emergency and cardiac care, intensive care, maternity, pediatrics and rehabilitation. Gold Coast Private boasts two cardiac catheterization laboratories, including a hybrid theatre, separate onsite day surgery facility as well as robotic assisted surgery. By working closely together across all of our medical specialties, we can ensure that patients receive the most comprehensive package of care and treatment.
Within our 30 bed Coronary Care and Telemetry ward, we provide quality care to a wide variety of acute cardiovascular and thoracic patients. Your role will be to deliver excellence in clinical care and provide safety and quality to patients and members of the multidisciplinary team. You will have a broad experience in looking after cardiovascular patients that include medical and surgical interventions in our cardiac ward.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Enrolled Nurse Qualification in Monitoring and Administering IV Medications (or working towards)
- Advanced Diploma in a related field (desired)
- Advanced level of clinical skills (desired)
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care.
Our people are at the heart of our organisation - no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. We work together to create positive, memorable experiences, alongside our quality care, in every moment of every day.
As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for. Healthscope opens the door to endless opportunities for our people, giving them the flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
We encourage the pursuit of continuous professional development and education and support our people to grow and flourish securely.
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us.
While our hospital network is vast, Healthscope is a family. We support each other, we share learnings, celebrate successes and face challenges together.
Come and be the difference in our patient's lives.
Applications close: 12th August 2021
For further enquiries: Tim Scott, Nurse Unit Manager CCU. Email:
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. Please include a cover letter your CV along with the contact details for two professional referees.