- Supportive team environment
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Full Time and Casual roles
Caring, organised and passionate about excellent patient care- Is this you?
Newcastle Private Hospital is seeking experienced Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join their Perioperative department. You will play a key role within a supportive team in ensuring high levels of patient care is provided.
As an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver safe, researched-based standards of nursing care to individuals/groups under the direction and supervision (either indirect or direct) of the RN
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Administer medications according to state law and organisation policy
- Act as a role model for Safe Practice
Newcastle Private Hospital is the largest private hospital in regional NSW. The hospital is conveniently located on the campus of the John Hunter Hospital, New Lambton Heights. With a focus on continual quality improvement and performance outcomes, we offer the highest standards of health care and technology in obstetric, surgical, medical, oncology and rehabilitation services.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Enrolled Nurse Qualification in Monitoring and Administering IV Medications (or working towards)
- Advanced Diploma in Perioperative Nursing (desired)
- Working with Children check (
- Advanced level of clinical skills (desired)
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care.
Our people are at the heart of our organisation - no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. We work together to create positive, memorable experiences, alongside our quality care, in every moment of every day.
As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for. Healthscope opens the door to endless opportunities for our people, giving them the flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
We encourage the pursuit of continuous professional development and education and support our people to grow and flourish securely.
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us.
While our hospital network is vast, Healthscope is a family. We support each other, we share learnings, celebrate successes and face challenges together.
Come and be the difference in our patient's lives.
Applications close: 10th August 2021
For further enquiries: Gary Hatch- Nurse Unit Manager,
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. Please include a cover letter your CV along with the contact details for two professional referees.