- Enrolled Nurses - Expressions of Interest
- Metropolitan Residential Facilities
We understand our clients are looking for the best experience when choosing aged care services. Our passion is helping people rediscover their interests and taking pleasure in their lives, whilst we take care of them. When you join the Helping Hand team you will know what we mean when we say new aged care.
We have a number of Residential Aged Care Facilities through Northern Metropolitan Adelaide including, Mawson Lakes, Ingle Farm, Parafield Gardens, Lightsview and North Adelaide that are now seeking expressions of interest from passionate and experienced Enrolled Nurses for a variety of casual shifts.
Working closely with the other health professionals, our Enrolled Nurses deliver high quality nursing and personal care to our residents to assist to deliver an optimum level of independence and emotional care.
You will enjoy this role if you are passionate about supporting the lifestyle and choices of our clients, love a challenge, thrive in a busy environment and work effectively in a team based environment.To be considered for these opportunities, it is essential you possess the following:
As a valued member of Helping Hand we can offer you:
- A Diploma of Nursing
- A Current AHPRA Registration
- Minimum of 12 months working experience (previous experience in the Aged Care sector will be highly regarded)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with a range of people including older people, staff, volunteers and visitors, particularly in relation to residents.
- Excellent salary sacrifice benefits
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Training and development opportunities
By applying to this job you will be expressing your interest for vacancies as they arise and will be contacted when a suitable position is available.
For enquiries, please contact the Recruitment team on
Due to high volume of application, we will only be in touch with candidates who meet all above criterias.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and hold a current national police check and first aid certificate or be willing to obtain one.
All current Helping Hand employees should notify their current supervisor of their intent to apply.