Our compassionate team of Enrolled Nurses are the first point of call when facilities experience staffing challenges. With a streamlined recruitment process allowing you access to all aged care and community facilities on the Gold Coast and Northern New South Wales.
Providing opportunity for dedicated Enrolled Nurses to join our team; delivering nursing support in the aged care and community sectors.
- Minimum 3 months recent clinical experience (no new graduates)
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Clearance
- Full immunisation history
- Two clinical referees
- Your own reliable transport and valid driver's licence
Benefits of being a Carestaff Nurse
- Decide your work-life balance by communicating how much and when YOU want to work.
- Enjoy the extra money with attractive hourly rates
- Continual confidence you are being offered the best available shifts by working with a long-standing and well-established nursing agency
- Significant referral bonuses
Apply Now - To be considered for this role you must provide:
- Your most recent resume
- 2 referees from your most recent position as an assistant nurse. Please include their name, direct contact phone number, facility name and email address.
We look forward to meeting you and having you as part of our fantastic team of dedicated, efficient, professional nurses.
For any questions please call our friendly recruitment team on .
Additional Keywords: EN, Nurses, Student Nurse, Student Registered Nurse, Certified Nurse, Residential, Aged, Older Person, Elderly, Disability, Home, In Home, Community