This practice provides a full range of clinical services from consults to procedures and skin. They are a non - corporate, practitioner owned medical centre with a modern and well-equipped treatment room, bright and light consult rooms and fully computerized. The practice has an excellent reputation with more than 40 years of serving the local community with a well-established patient book and a supportive team of allied health practitioner's nurses and reception staff.
Gatton is the heart of Lockyer Valley with only 30 Mins drive to Toowoomba or Ipswich and less than 60 Min drive to Brisbane. Gatton has got more than 8 500 population and is a developing town with more industries.
The practice is looking for a suitably experienced Enrolled Nurse to join the nursing team at their busy general practice located in Gatton. The position is permanent part-time, hours negotiable. The Practice Nurse will be required to work in collaboration with GPs, Practice Manager, Administration, and Allied health staff, to provide exceptional quality care to our patients and families.
- Wound management care
- Perform ECG's and Spirometry
- Chronic Disease Management
- Complete Health Assessments
- Workplace Medicals
- Cold Chain Management and Vaccinations
- Infection Control
- Management of recalls and reminders
- Assisting with minor surgical procedures
- Other duties as required
After Hours: No
Qualifications and Experience:
- Need to hold current registration with AHPRA and a minimum of one yr working experience as an Enrolled Nurse
- Current CPR
- Previous experience in General Practice an advantage but training is provided for the right candidate.
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A caring and collaborative approach to patient care
- Experience in Medical Director/ Pracsoft an advantage but not essential