INGLEWOOD &. DISTRICTS HEALTH SERVICE
IDHS is situated in the Shire of Loddon and provides services to more than 5,500 residents in the communities of Bridgewater, Inglewood, Korong Vale, Newbridge, Serpentine, Tarnagulla, Wedderburn and surrounding townships.
- An Enrolled Nurse (EN) works closely with the Nurse Unit Manager to lead a productive interdisciplinary team that delivers a high standard of person centred care.
- Within scope of practice the EN will demonstrate a sound level of skills in assessment, care planning, practice and evaluation in the provision of care to patients, clients, residents and their significant others.
- Diploma in nursing with medication endorsement
- Registration with AHPRA
- At least 2 years of experience in aged care with sound assessment, care planning, care delivery and evaluation skills
- Experience in aged care with sound assessment, care planning, care delivery and evaluation skills
- Understanding of the concept of person centred care
- Sound level of communication skills with the ability to lead a small team
- A preparedness to engage in precepting/coaching students and
- orientation of new staff
- Commitment to collaborative practice and productive working relationships
- Ability to reflect on own practice
The salary will be $66000 to $75000 per annum depending on experience.