Hospital Manager - Mental Health - Nurse Qualified
Eating Disorder & CAMHS Hospital
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum + company benefits
Compass Associates is privileged to be working alongside a leading provider of Eating Disorder and Mental Health Care in the UK in their search for a Hospital Manager in the London area. You will be joining an organisation traces its roots from the Southern region and is steadfast in their expansion focusing in the North.
Due to internal progression, we are searching for a Hospital Manager. This exciting role involves managing all operational and clinical aspects of a planned small bedded specialist hospital (c. 20 beds). The organisation has a partnership with NHS England, assisting in highly complex caseloads.
Working directly with the Regional Director, you will actively be involved in dealing with the commissioners and the promotion of an award-winning brand.
The role is based in the London area and is easily accessible through public transport or car.
- Nurse Qualified with an active NMC pin, ideally those coming from an RMN or RNLD background
- Those coming from a Therapy / HCPC qualified candidates with relevant experience will also be considered
- Deputy Hospital Managers, Director of Clinical Services and Head of Nursing candidates looking to take on their own hospital are encouraged to apply
- Superior management experience, particularly within CAMHS, Eating Disorders, Acute Mental Health or complex Mental Health settings
- Extensive understanding of the Care Quality Commission standards
- Clear DBS / CRB
Two stages (mostly through MS Teams) - A competency-based interview with the Regional Director followed by a formal including meet and greet, final one with the Managing Director
25 days annual leave and 8 Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and Free Parking
In return you will be offered excellent personal development opportunities, an established organisation to be a part of, support from colleagues across several professions and a place to grow your career.
To apply, or for more information and an informal confidential discussion please contact Jon Burke
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 of John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation