As a Support Worker for ENS, you'll never feel on your own. We're a family-run agency with family values and truly care and value our staff. We're currently recruiting Support Workers to join the team.
The role involves assisting adults with Learning Disabilities in various residential settings in Chatham. Our clients all have different needs and interests, so every day is different.
You'll receive comprehensive training, 24/7 day and night support service, great benefits and pay.
We want you to feel part of the team. That's why we go above and beyond to help our Support Workers with any issues and to ensure you love your job as much as we do.
Enjoy these fabulous rewards…
· Friday payday, every week
· £200 recommend a friend bonus
· Free training
· Holiday pay and inclusion in a staff pension scheme
· Flexible hours to suit you and your family
· 24/7 out of hours support service for staff
· National Staff Discount Scheme
· Mental health counselling helpline
Your day will include…
· Accompanying clients with social activities and appointments
· Teaching clients new skills to become more independent
· Building supportive, trusting relationships
· Working proactively with other members of the team and being a noble team player
· Being a good verbal and written communicator
· Supporting with meal preparation, personal care and household activities
You'll need some experience …
6 months experience as a Support Worker, Care Assistant or Carer would be ideal. But if you only have 3 months, come, and talk to us! Mostly you need to have a big heart and the ability to care about the people you will be supporting.
Be part of the team …
In a recent agency worker survey, 80% of staff said they see themselves working for ENS for at least the next two years.
No matter your race, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender or religion, we welcome people from all walks of life. If you need us to make any amendments at all for you during the hiring process, just let us know