Weekly rate between £675 - £700 + Food Provided + Paid travel + Pension + Holidays
Client based in Acton, London
Must have experience in mental health care
Are you a Care Assistant / Healthcare Assistant / Caregiver / Live in Carer, with experience in Mental Health looking to make a real difference to someone's life by caring for them in their own home?
We are currently recruiting for one of our male clients in the Acton area, we are supporting him in becoming more independent in his everyday life. At Noble Live-in Care we provide exceptional live-in care to our clients and give them independence in their own homes so that they can live as fulfilled lives as possible.
We support all our Live-in Care Assistants and provide training as well as opportunities for career progression. You will be provided your own private room and have adequate breaks each day.
- Weekly rate of £675- £700 + food provided
- Flexible working patterns to suit your availability
- Training + DBS check
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Full PPE
- Travel to and from client engagements
- Accommodation and board included
- Experience of working within a care home, domiciliary care or other care settings
- Experience working with mental health
- Being a caring, compassionate, good listener who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
- Day-to-day companionship
- Personal Care
- Assisting clients to fulfil activities of daily living
- Household tasks such as cleaning and meal preparation
Due to COVID-19 all interviews are currently being held over video calls.