SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-time We have recently increased our Hourly rates - APPLY TODAY to hear more!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Medical Telemetry RN today with Lee's Summit Medical Center .
At LSMC, we want to ensure our employees needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
Medical Telemetry nurses assess acute changes in patients . They monitor and analyze the heart rhythm of patients, interpret ECGs, note arrhythmias, and intervene in emergency situations. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under pressure. About this unit:
- 36 Bed Unit; 1:6 Nurse to Patient Ratio
- Variety of acuity including all medical patients, abdominal surgical, general surgical, neuro, pulmonary, renal, infection, and more.
- Challenging and rewarding unit with strong culture and cohesive teamwork
- Opportunity to gain certifications, grow and develop towards specialty areas with supportive management/leadership teams.
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- ACLS required within 6 months.
- Previous clinical experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills
serves Lee's Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 - bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
Additional features include:
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms;
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more;
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine;
- Women's services;
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services;
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our LPN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.