Job Title and Grade:?Mental Health Care Support Worker Band 2
Pay Rates:?£10.91 -£22.34 inc. Holiday Pay
Care Support Nursing with flexibility and variety, the choice is yours
If you're looking to enhance your skillset, gain more experience or simply increase your earnings, working flexibly through NHS Professionals could be your solution.
- You will also have a minimum of 6 months experience within the last 2 years as either Mental Health Care Support Work in the UK (Private or NHS) hospital / UK Prison or specialist Mental Health Care Home.
You?MUST?be PMVA or equivalent restraint training with valid in date certification
- NVQ Level 2 or above or Btec Diploma in Health and Social Care or Healthcare Support services.
- Completed Care Certificate
We are supporting a large Mental Health Trust in the Manchester area
They provide mental health and learning disability services to people across 200 distinct locations across five boroughs:
- Tameside and Glossop
Areas of work available:
- Working age adult wards
- Older mental Health wards
- Forensics/ Secure units
- A&E Liaison
- CAMH wards and Secure units
- Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
What You'll Get
Benefits you'll receive from NHS Professionals
- Early visibility of shifts to allow you to plan your diary in advance
- Variety of wards and areas to work or gain experience in
- Flexibility to suit you
- Work this week, get paid next week
- Paid holiday as you build your allowance for every shift worked
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Choice of shifts at over 50 NHS Trusts in England without registering at multiple Trusts
Register today for various flexible shifts up to six weeks in advance, for more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply hit apply now or get in touch with The Recruitment Team on option 2 to discuss in more detail.
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
COVID-19 vaccination remains the best way to protect yourself, your family, your colleagues and of course patients from the virus when working in our healthcare settings. Whilst COVID-19 vaccination is not currently a condition of employment, we do encourage our bank members who are not clinically exempt from vaccination to get vaccinated.