Recovery Is Possible!
*Sign-on bonus $2,500
For more than twenty-five years, Monte Nido & Affiliates has delivered proven treatment for eating disorders. Our treatment setting is intimate with a high staff-to-client ratio, and an emphasis on individual therapy and highly individualized treatment.
We now seek a Mental Health Clinician to join our multi-disciplinary treatment team as a full-time Primary Therapist at Monte Nido East Bay in Lafayette, CA. This location welcomes adults of all genders being treated for eating disorders and other co-occurring disorders.
· Individual, group, and family therapy.
· Conduct clinical assessments.
· Interact with insurance companies for pre-certification and utilization management.
· Participate in discharge and after-care planning.
· Therapeutic meal support includes modeling healthy habits.
· Coordination of care with referring treatment team(s).
· Master's degree in a counseling discipline, at minimum.
· Must be registered with BBS or BOP; License is preferred
· Prior clinical experience in a residential or inpatient eating disorder setting is very helpful.
· Must hold CPR/BLS prior to starting work; we can arrange training if needed.
Our benefits are excellent and include paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan, company-paid life and disability insurance, great medical and dental plan choices, vision, and many other insurance options to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.
CA regulations require all healthcare workers to be fully vaccinated. To comply, all employees must provide documentation of full COVID-19 vaccination or furnish completed mandatory declination form with qualified reason prior to start date. Employees who are not vaccinated must provide negative COVID-19 test results on a weekly basis per CA regulations.