Ingeus are hiring for a Mental Health Practitioner to work remotely with the aim to help people with long-term health conditions improve their health management and maintain their employment.
The post holder will provide skilled Biopsychosocial assessments and deliver evidence-based health and employment focussed interventions to participants on the programme, utilising their specialist skills, knowledge and experience to provide participants with advice, guidance and support tailored to the participants individual needs.
- Provide telephone and online based interventions to participants.
- Delivering workshops with groups of participants.
- Offering advice and guidance to participants with regard to their health conditions and empowering individuals to manage their health more independently and effectively.
- Providing return to work guidance and offer in-work support as required, liaising with employers when appropriate to do so.
- Delivering lifestyle, health specific, and psycho-educational workshops.
- Ensuring participants are able to access appropriate self-help material.
- Ensuring that all participant related activities are recorded accurately and appropriately on our systems in a timely manner, as per KPIs and professional standards.
- Updating and uploading participants health action plans onto the system as appropriate after appointment and group sessions
- Recording all other supporting documentation as appropriate onto participants files
- Providing statistics in relation to performance by the end of each month, and for quarterly reviews, as per KPIs.
- Demonstrating excellent communication with the health and wellbeing team and all other operational staff.
- Promoting and generating referrals to the health and wellbeing service to engage and maximise uptake.
- Working with Senior Health Practitioners and the wider health and wellbeing team to build relationships with external organisations such as the NHS and specialist providers of health and wellbeing related services.
- Participating in monthly review meetings to discuss your performance in the role and delivery of the health and wellbeing service.
- Engaging in monthly supervision with a Senior Health Practitioner or equivalent as per the clinical supervision guidelines.
- Participating in an annual professional development review to identify areas for ongoing personal and professional development.
- To be registered as a health professional with one or more of the following regulatory bodies as below:
- Psychologist registered as a Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Occupational Therapist registered with the HCPC.
- A counsellor registered as an accredited practitioner with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
As an Ingeus employee, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A flexible working environment - work from home 2 days a week
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Company pension
- Online discount shopping
- Additional leave for personal development and community volunteering
- The opportunity to buy extra perks such as extra annual leave, critical illness cover, dental insurance, discounted gym membership, wellbeing services and more.
At Ingeus, we value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from everyone, including those that are underrepresented in our workforce. We promote equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, including a positive working environment and as a disability confident leader, we believe in changing lives for the better. We welcome applications from all parts of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or background.