$2,000 Sign-on Bonus for in training licensed therapists such as LPC-IT, LCPC-IT, LCSW-IT or LMFT-IT or equivalent (requires 12-month commitment)
- $4,000 Sign-On Bonus for fully licensed therapists such as LPC, LCPC, LCSW, LMFT or equivalent (requires 18-month commitment)
At Rogers Behavior Health, therapists are valued members of the interdisciplinary team and collaborate directly with providers, behavior specialists, nurses, dieticians, and educational specialists to meet dynamic patient care needs. Our clinics offer Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Out-Patient (IOP) programs that range from three to six hours of treatment per day, five days per week.
Therapists train and work with program behavior specialists, providers, and clinical supervisors to implement Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and Exposure-Based Therapy interventions. Upon hire, therapists receive extensive orientation related to their role and Rogers Behavioral Health's treatment modality.
Partial Hospitalization: Monday - Friday 8AM-430PM
Intensive Out-patient: Monday - Friday 10AM-630PM
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prior to working with patients, therapists must attend and participate in CBT Academy and other clinical trainings as deemed appropriate by the clinical director. Therapists must complete annual CBT, DBT, and other clinical trainings provided by Rogers Behavioral Health talent and development department.
- Therapists must understand and provide patients with CBT, DBT, and Exposure-Based Therapeutic interventions based on Rogers Behavioral Health clinical standards of care while under the supervision of the clinical director.
- Therapists must participate in weekly supervision sessions with the clinical director, supervisor, or lead therapist. In addition, they must participate in multidisciplinary treatment team meetings by providing communication related to the patient, family/support system, and utilization review needs.
- Therapists must complete medical record documentation within agency requirements of time related to treatment plans, outcome assessments, psycho-social information, and other pertinent patient care data. This includes but is not limited to the documentation of mental health services according to applicable local and federal regulations and state payor expectations.
- Therapists are required to participate in on-call phone rotation.
- Therapists must support changes in staffing/scheduling when program or patient care needs require.
- Therapists must participate in projects, tasks, and opportunities to improve skills and expand competency.
- Therapists must adhere to the standards of the Rogers Behavioral Health Employee Behavioral Contracts.
- Therapists must be fully vaccinated for COVID unless approved for medical or religious exemption.
- Master's degree from an accredited school of social work, professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, or related field.
- Must hold a valid state license to be considered for level 2 or be pursuing full licensure under supervision for level 1
- Preferred experience in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Exposure-Based Therapy.
- Completion of Non-violent Crisis Intervention and Basic Life Support training prior to direct patient care. Annual re-recertification is required.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication.
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation , which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth , an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more information, visit .