Staff Partners are currently looking for Health Care Assistants and Support Workers, with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
We are currently working with a private hospital who provide specialist inpatient services for older adults with mental health problems and for men diagnosed with a learning disability. The hospital also provides an acute inpatient admissions service for men over the age of 18.
The hospital itself is situated in a rural setting amongst beautiful farmland, within acres of peaceful fields. This quiet and tranquil environment offers great benefit to our service users who are able to walk in the expansive hospital grounds and take in the countryside scenery.
The hospital provides 56 bedrooms across three distinct service lines which offer; acute care for men, acute care for older adults and learning disability services for men who are over 18.
If you are looking for a long term locum position this could be the one for you. Alternatively we can offer as many adhoc shift as you would like.
* Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for our residents
* Working in specialist areas, providing guidance and encouragement to residents through physical and emotional support
* Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment for all residents to live in, which will involve undertaking some domestic duties and complying with policies and procedures.
* Assist residents with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
* Safeguard residents
* Follow and learn specific behavioural support techniques
* Work alongside multi-disciplinary professionals such a psychology, psychiatry and occupational therapy
You will have…
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
* The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
* A genuine desire to make a real difference in people's lives
* Experience of working in a Mental Health setting
Why work with Staff Partners:
* Excellent hourly rates
* Weekly pay
* As many shifts as you would like
* Be the first to hear about shifts - we are preferred supplied to many hospitals/sites
* Block bookings available
* Free Uniform
* £50 bonus once first shift completed
* A free fast track and very easy registration process
* Your own specialist consultant
* Training and support
* Excellent referral bonus
For more information or to have a confidential chat on how I could help please feel free to contact me (Carl Taylor) anytime on (phone number removed)