Staff Partners are currently looking for Health Care Assistants and Support Workers with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
My client is a private hospital who provides an emergency admissions service for men and a pathway for women from low secure to rehabilitation including a specialist service for personality disorder.
The hospital itself has more than 16 acres of beautiful landscaped. This beachside location, just outside Weston-super-Mare, helps to provide a quiet, peaceful and therapeutic environment which can offer service users a broad range of therapies including CAT, CBT, Schema Therapy, EMDR & DBT. They provide 58 inpatient beds within a low secure setting, including a male PICU within the same secure perimeter. All bedrooms are single, with en-suite bathrooms, and each of the four wards has its own garden or terrace. There is a fully equipped gym and activities suite.
If you are looking for a long term locum position this could be the one for you. Alternatively we can offer as many adhoc shift as you would like.
* Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
* Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
* Learn about individuals' specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
* Assist with medical & welfare needs
* Report on medical & welfare needs as required
* Maintain a safe and clean environment for all
You will have…
* Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people's lives
* An excellent communicator & a good team player
* Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
* Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
* Experience of working in a Mental Health/ Learning Disabilities setting
Why work with Staff Partners:
* Excellent hourly rates
* Weekly pay
* As many shifts as you would like
* Be the first to hear about shifts - we are preferred suppliers to many hospitals/sites
* Block bookings available
* Free Uniform
* £50 bonus once first shift completed
* A free fast track and very easy registration process
* Your own specialist consultant
* Training and support
* Excellent referral bonus
For more information or to have a confidential chat on how I could help please feel free to contact me (Carl Taylor) anytime on (phone number removed)