£20 Paid Breaks
Days or Nights Available.
My Client are an established Operator and Developer of Care Homes for the elderly, with a strong reputation for delivering luxurious surroundings, facilities, in purpose built, high quality, design led care homes; and which are CQC highly rated looking for a Registered Nurse to join their team.
- Acting in accordance with the NMC code of professional conduct.
- Delivering hands on patient centred care, maintaining accurate record keeping and safe administration of medication.
- Assessing, Planning, Implementing and Evaluating care through developing individualised care plans and detailed risk assessments for residents, to ensure their holistic needs are met.
- Prioritising and delivering care in a timely manner whilst reacting to the emergent needs of residents.
- Ensuring service users receive care that promotes choice, dignity and respect.
- Involvement in working within a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
- Lead and supervise a team of care workers, including undertaking supervisions & appraisals
- Adhering to local policy and procedures.
- NMC Registration
- Good knowledge of the most up to date clinical practices
- Experience of nursing individuals with complex medical, psychological and social needs
- Experience of producing well developed care plans & risk assessments
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks
- Experience and proven ability of leading, motivating and mentoring a team
How to Apply:
If you're a nurse based in Heywood and would like more information please contact George Wales - Managing Director - The Healthcare Hub.