Blackstone Recruitment are working with a NHS Trust who are recruiting for a Mental Health Nurse or Social Worker based in North London to be apart of there CAMHS Team.
The CAMHS Practitioner is advertised as a Band 6 / 7 role dependent on experience. The recruited clinician will be supported to develop within the role with a clear structure around progress.
The main duties, although not exhaustive, will be:
1. Provide mental health and risk assessments to young people presenting in Crisis.
2. Work alongside Core CAMHS clinicians to support in enhancing the crisis offer to young people with high/increasing risk presentations.
3. Offer effective follow up appointments to young people presenting in crisis, or those that are stepping down from a Tier 4 provision.
4. To work alongside the hub manager to develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders, i.e. Whittington Hospital, UCHL Hospital and Camden CAMHS.
5. In addition, as the hub develops there is scope to adapt and develop the CAMHS Practitioner Role.
Banding: Band 6 - Band 7
Hourly Rate: £28 - £34 per hour (Depending on experience)
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Payment Method: Umbrella Company
Contract Type: Locum
Contract Length: 3 - 6 months
-Must be registered as a Mental Health Nurse or Social Worker
-NMC Pin or Social Work England required
-Right to Work in the UK (i.e passport)
For further information on this role, please contact Jordan at Blackstone Recruitment on the details provided or APPLY now.
Blackstone Recruitment is a workforce solutions provider and approved national framework agency for clinical and healthcare staffing. Our specialist divisions cover Healthcare, Mental Health, Social Care and Education. Blackstone Recruitment is a supplier of choice to NHS trusts, local authorities and private organisations. Our combined experience enables us to deliver qualified, compliant and experienced candidates to our clients across the UK and overseas. Contact us today to find out more on how we can help you