£31,900 to £34,227 per annum | 37.5 Hours | Days or Nights | £5,000 Welcome Bonus
A leading private mental health hospital in Nottingham is looking for a Mental Health Nurse to join their team and a full-time permanent basis. The hospital strives to provide only the highest level of care to all patients.
About the Mental Health Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
* A competitive annual salary from £31,900 to £34,227, dependant on experience
* A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
* Days and night shifts available
* Welcome bonus of £5,000 (T&Cs apply)
* Relocation support may be offered if required
As a Mental Health Nurse your duties will include involvement in patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress. You will be required to provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorders.
What we're looking for in a Mental Health Nurse:
* NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Able to work well in a team as well as individually when needed
* Good communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
* Good clinical knowledge and understanding
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation