£30,000 - £35,000 p/a - Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours - Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Low Secure Mental Health Unit
A low secure mental health rehabilitation and treatment service in Potters Bar is currently looking to recruit a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join their team.
This hospital caters to young adults with acute mental health and personality disorders.
Details of this Mental Health Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
* A competitive annual salary of £30,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
* A company pension scheme, life assurance and enhanced maternity pay schemes
* A range of retail, lifestyle and motoring discounts and purchase programmes
* Free meals on duty, free on-site parking and a generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
* Support to pay your NMC registration fees, plus support with revalidation
As RMN Staff Nurse you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Ideally experienced working in a similar setting, and confident supporting adults living with a range of mental health conditions
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation