GREAT People! GREAT Opportunity! GREAT Support!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Nick Rogers
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $95,000 - $135,000 per yearA Bit About Us
We are a team that is focused on patient care and quality. We are a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. We provide medication assisted treatment and counseling services in a conventional outpatient setting. We are committed to the belief that addiction is a brain disease, not a moral failing. We believe that with hope, respect, and caring, real recovery is possible.
Why join us?
We grow better together! We believe in investing in our team members and growing careers through role-based training and promotional opportunities. Join our team members and thrive in our people first culture that is rooted in diversity and inclusion and offers many other tangible opportunities such as
- Benefits Your choice of three different benefits programs including health, life, vision, and dental insurance, a tuition reimbursement program, and a competitive 401K match incentive
- Bonuses We offer competitive pay, annual increases and bonuses for retention and certification/license completion
- Paid Time Off In addition to paid vacation and company holidays, we also provides paid time for training, voting, sick or personal time off
- Work/life Balance Many of our locations offer flexible work schedules
- Additional Benefits Employee Discount Programs to applicable cell phone services, restaurants, amusement parks, movie theaters and more
- Career Pathing We are growing and promote from within
- Self-Care We offer a self-care series as well as an Employee Assistance Program
- Obtaining and preparing patient histories and performing physical examinations
- Assessing patients' appropriateness for dosing, dose level adjustments, phase level adjustments, and changes to the patient's treatment plan
- Ordering or performing diagnostic procedures as delegated by the supervising physician
- Assisting in the development and implementation of a treatment plan in accordance with written clinical practice guidelines and protocols set forth by the supervising physician
- Monitoring the effectiveness of therapeutic interventions
- Coordinating care with ancillary healthcare providers and making referrals when appropriate
- Review all laboratory results, as well as all medical documentation from other care providers
- Ensure implementation of medical quality health standards for both patients and employees
- Provide medical input into overall program philosophy, treatment services, and patient care
- Provide consultation to clinical and administrative staff
- Provide a response to emergency care providers when they require consultation for one of the program's patients
- Collaborate whenever necessary with other physicians, clinics or hospitals participating in the treatment of program patients
- Attend weekly treatment team meetings, as well as outside seminars and training
- Hold a basic understanding of drug/alcohol abuse and addiction. Keep updated on current drug abuse and treatment information, especially current trends in Opioid Maintenance Treatment
- Ensure treatment center meets all accreditation standards related to Medical, Health, and Safety issues; and other areas as assigned
- Assist nursing team as needed
- Report any work-related injury or illness, or workplace hazards or security issues immediately to supervisor
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- 0-2 years of experience & must be licensed as a Nurse Practitioner
- Must maintain current DEA license
- Accurate data entry skills with knowledge of basic computing
- Ability to work independently and under pressure while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to react quickly and make effective decisions
- Working knowledge of dosing graduates, centrifuge, and phlebotomy equipment, monitoring equipment for physical assessment, test strips, breathalyzers, and other medical equipment as needed.
- Interactions with patients who may be ill, have infectious diseases, have mental health diagnoses and/or are involved in the criminal justice system
- May require use of protective equipment
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.