Blackstone Recruitment are working with a NHS Trust who are recruiting for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse based in Kingston & Richmond Assessment Team.
* We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic registered nurse to join BACSS.
* The applicant will have experience in assessing and care- planning for people exhibiting distressed or challenging behaviours, ideally within an older age setting.
* The applicant will also need to demonstrate good clinical knowledge and mental health assessment skills, risk assessment formulation and demonstrate sound knowledge of Older Adult Mental Health.
* Successful applicants will be working as an integrated member of a multi-disciplinary community team with responsibility for a case load of clients.
* Professional development is a priority for staff within the Trust and there are regular opportunities for training and development through in- service training and educational programmes, a robust appraisal and supervision system and opportunities to be part of development and evaluation initiatives.
* You will need to be flexible, energetic, have a positive attitude and demonstrate your ability to work autonomously.
* You should have excellent communication skills, a creative approach to overcoming problems and be committed to multi- disciplinary team working and building partnerships with the many voluntary, statutory and independent agencies we liaise with.
* In line with current trust guidance, the CPN will need to work at the team base 3 days a week, and remotely 2 days a week.
Banding: Band 6
Hourly Rate: £26 - £28 per hour
Working Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Payment Method: Umbrella
Contract Type: Locum
Contract Length: 3 - 6 months
- Degree in Nursing
- NMC Pin
- Right to Work in the UK (i.e passport)
For further information on this role, please contact Jordan at Blackstone Recruitment on the details provided or APPLY now.
Blackstone Recruitment is a workforce solutions provider and approved national framework agency for clinical and healthcare staffing. Our specialist divisions cover Healthcare, Mental Health, Social Care and Education. Blackstone Recruitment is a supplier of choice to NHS trusts, local authorities and private organisations. Our combined experience enables us to deliver qualified, compliant and experienced candidates to our clients across the UK and overseas. Contact us today to find out more on how we can help you