Staff Partners are currently looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses / RMN or a Registered Learning Disability Nurses / RNLD with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
My client is a specialist Clinic that provide a 20 bed rehabilitation service for assessments, treatment and rehabilitation for women with personality disorder and complex needs.
The clinic provides a specialist psychologically informed personality disorder pathway across three living areas.
My client has a substantive multi-disciplinary team (MDT) comprising of a hospital manager, head of care, psychiatry, psychology, occupational therapy, nursing and support workers. They work closely with the local community, including dieticians and primary care.
If you are looking for a long term locum position this could be the one for you. Alternatively we can offer as many adhoc shift as you would like.
* Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations.
* Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality.
* Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
* Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
As an experienced RMN/RNLD, you'll have…
* The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
* A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
* A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
* Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
* Personality disorder experience
* The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
* An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Why work with Staff Partners:
* Excellent hourly rates
* Weekly pay
* As many shifts as you would like
* Be the first to hear about shifts - we are preferred suppliers to many hospitals/sites
* Block bookings available
* Free Uniform
* £50 bonus once first shift completed
* A free fast track and very easy registration process
* Your own specialist consultant
* Training and support
* Excellent referral bonus
For more information or to have a confidential chat on how I could help please feel free to contact me (Carl Taylor)