Mental Health Nurse
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with one of the UK's leading private mental health care facilities. They offer treatment to patients across a range of mental health and behavioural care to adults and young people. They have an immediate requirement for a Registered Nurse to join their expanding team based in the West Sussex area. If you think this could be the right position is right for you, let's talk.
The overall responsibility within the hospital's acute mental health service caring for patients carrying out various assessment and treatments. As this is a rotational role you will have the opportunity to gain experience across many specialist mental health disciplines including Secure Services, a DBT Locked Rehabilitation service, HDU Services and Acute care.
Reporting into the home manager you will be responsible for delivering high quality nursing care to patients and their families at all times. Your day to day will involve assessing the physical, psychological and social needs of patients, compiling care plans, administering medications and thorough record keeping. You will evaluate and respond to changes in patients' conditions and provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder. Part of your role will involve recording incidents accurately and in a timely manner. You will act as an on-going support for all patients helping them to understand their condition and manage it on a daily basis. You will also be required to participate in the training of junior members of staff and carry out any other ad hoc duties assigned to you by senior members of staff.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a Valid NMC PIN
• be a team player with excellent communication skills
• be self-aware, seeking support and advice when required
• have the ability to build good rapport with your patients and their families
• have the ability to manage your caseload efficiently
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Competitive salary - up to £33,000
• Relocation package if required
• 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
• Pension Scheme
• Career development - develop specific development plan for your career
• Free meals/refreshments when on duty
• Flexible Benefits Packages
• EAP Programme
• Free Parking
Apply now for a call back to discuss the role in more detail Ref IND CB
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer