We are looking for an experienced Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to join a state-of-the-art hospital based in Towcester. Accessible from Milton Keynes and Northampton, the hospital specialises in a range of rehabilitation pathways for male and female service users.
You will be joining a nationally recognised, market leading company who have won awards for their high standard of patient care and staff development. This specialist service provides rehabilitation pathways for male and female service users where you will be responsible for providing excellent standards of care and therapy.
Criteria for this Mental Health Nurse role include:
- Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a current NMC PIN
- Ability to effectively lead and deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient centred care in a rehabilitation environment
- Background within inpatient services or community outreach
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983
Key benefits for this Mental Health Nurse role include:
- Salary up to £35,400 per annum with £5,000 welcome bonus
- Working for an award winning provider within Mental Health and Learning Disability care
- 33 days annual leave increasing to 38 days with length of service
- Relocation package available
- NMC payment in full
- Free parking on site
If you are a Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a passion for providing exceptional care within your setting and you have the required experience to apply for this role, please click APPLY or contact Sam on .SF_NOV