Seven Nursing have an opportunity for a hardworking and caring Mental Health Practitioner in the bustling city of Oxford, home to the oldest university in the English-speaking world.
Duties of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Co-ordinate the required treatment and complete regular progress reviews and consider effectiveness of the treatment provided. Once stabilised you will transfer patients to primary/ voluntary care services. If the person requires more extensive support.
- Supporting clients with their physical health awareness and some health education.
- Manage your caseload efficiently and effectively and in line with our service KPI's. You will be allocated protected time to complete this.
- Required to allocate time/ cover to the Duty rota and the Assessment rota, and on occasion support the LAI clinic.
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Experience working as a Registered Mental Health Nurse, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist
- Professional Health or Social Care Registration (NMC or HCPC)
- Mentorship Course / ENB998 or equivalent
- Evidence of CPD
- Experience working in an NHS setting
- Possess prior experience working with people with mental health difficulties
- Have experience working in a community team
- Experience of risk assessment of & research into suicide and self-harm
- Experience of working with self-harm client group
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with staff from band 2 all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a candidate who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.