Professional Services Group, Inc.
PSG/CIP is a multi-service community-based social services organization that fulfills its mission of helping individuals and families to achieve their greatest potential through dynamic, cost effective and innovative programming responsive to the needs of diverse communities.
WHY WORK FOR PSG/CIP?
- Be part of a great team that is passionate and dedicated to making a difference in the community!
- Opportunities for advancement
- Professional development trainings
- Great work-life balance
- Competitive benefits package, including: paid time off and company holidays; health, vision, dental, and life insurance; short and long term disability; 401k and profit sharing.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for overseeing clinical supervision, providing consultation with the Service Facilitators within the PSG CCS Program, and providing service authorizations as a licensed mental health professional. The PSG CCS Program provides case management services to adult individuals who have mental health or substance abuse disorders.
SALARY: $60,000 per year
- Provide day-to-day consultation to Service Facilitators and other service providers
- Utilize advanced knowledge to: review cases, assess performance and provide feedback to Service Facilitators or other identified agency personnel; and supervise, assess, teach and guide Facilitators in appropriate service delivery.
- Review and approve functional screens, eligibility criteria, assessments, and Individual Service Plans (ISP).
- Authorize psychosocial rehabilitative services
- Participate as a member of the Recovery Team.
- Provide direct services as needed.
- Ensure the collaboration of service providers.
- Provide guidance to staff in decision-making and responses to crisis situations.
- Direct and implement operational planning and quality initiatives through various committees and data collection.
- Assist the Program Supervisors in the quality assurance process to assess client satisfaction and progress toward desired outcomes.
- Coordinate resources with other agency/community programs as needed.
- Must have a Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology or other related field.
- Completion of 3,000 supervised hours as recognized by the State of Wisconsin.
- Possess State Licensure.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with mental health population is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Tags: work from home, WFH, remote work, LPC, LSW, MSW, counseling, counselling, mental health therapy, counselor, AODA, community, mental health, social services, human services, addiction counseling, treatment, crisis, therapy, multilingual, bilingual, behavior, communications, impact, continuing education, development