Merakey is currently seeking two Mental Health therapists/professionals (Master's Level) to join our Adult Behavioral Health Division in our Greensburg, PA location.
- As a member of the ACT Team, the Mental Health Professional is qualified in a mental health profession and possesses the clinical skills and experience to assess, plan, develop, coordinate and provide treatment, rehabilitation, and support services to program individuals with severe and persistent mental illness under the clinical supervision of the team leader and psychiatrist.
- Develop comprehensive goal plans in conjunction with individuals and family members.
Provide service coordination for an assigned group of individuals, including coordinating and monitoring the activities of the individual's treatment team.
- Develop, write, implement, evaluate, and revise, as necessary, individual treatment plans in collaboration with the Community Treatment Team.
- Provide individual supportive therapy, psychotherapy, and symptom management ensuring that immediate changes in the treatment plan are made, as necessary.
- Act as a liaison and consult with community agencies and families to maintain coordination in the treatment process.
- Educate and support individual's families and advocate for individual's rights and preferences.
- Document individual's progress while maintaining a permanent record of individual's activity in accordance with policies and regulations.
- Provide treatment, rehabilitation, and support services in conjunction with other CTT team members and with directions from staff with specialty training.
Provide on-call crisis intervention as required.
Rate of Pay: $23.08/hourly or $48006/annually + Additional Incentives
Benefits: Merakey offers Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans, competitive compensation plans, Work/Life balance, flexible schedules, cell phone discount plans, employee referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
To fill out an online application:
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.