Mental Health Social Worker
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Social Worker with experience in Mental Health to join an established, dedicated and supportive team within early childhood intervention.
To be successful:
- Current registration to practice as a Psychologist or Social Worker
- Membership with AASW
- Experience within Mental Health working with children and families
- Outstanding observational and report writing skills
- Proven experience of completing risk assessments and mental health assessments
- Highly skilled in establishing effective helping relationships, conducting assessments, developing therapy plans and working together with clients to provide support and meet identified needs
- Satisfactory National Criminal History Record Check and working with children check
- QLD Driving Licence
- Part or full time hours
- Fully flexible work environment
- Continued career development and progression
- Excellent salary package on offer
We have positions available across Australia Click APPLY to be considered for this vacancy and other roles that we have on offer!