Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Mental Health Social Worker to work full time based in Bexley.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Social Worker is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3- month contract.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Fully online and paperless registration service
- Free DBS and compliance service including paid for mandatory e-learning and practical training modules (if applicable)
- Exclusive access to fully-managed service social work projects (some outside IR35) with high rates of pay, flexible working, support from experienced social work practitioners, accommodation assistance (if applicable), retention bonuses (if applicable) and extensive equipment provided.
- Revalidation/registration renewal based on length of service
- £250 refer a friend bonus once referral has worked 100 hours (uncapped - T&Cs apply)
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive experience recruiting to social work roles (public & private sector)
- Daily payroll and in-house payroll system
- Access to our online careers hub
Requirements of the Mental Health Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant frontline experience in Adults Services
- To carry a caseload agreed by the Team Manager and Senior Social Worker.
- To identify patient/client/community needs and provide appropriate response to this.
- To implement services of an emergency, preventive and developmental nature.
- To implement statutory duties and responsibilities.
- To participate in the discharge plan of patients in hospital.
- To ensure effective and efficient use of time and resources.
- To reconcile competing demands and priorities.
- To accept supervision and guidance within the procedures and policies of the department.
- To provide reports and necessary documentation.
- To identify shortfalls in resources in meeting clients/ community needs.
- To utilise personal skills and expertise in meeting clients/community needs.
- To maintain and develop "community" support in projects.
- To develop innovative ideas to meet needs.
- To participate in and contribute to team/section functioning, goals and objectives.
- To meet mandatory and other essential training requirements.
- To demonstrate an awareness of responsibilities and duties the Equality Act 2010.
- To carry out relevant duties as defined by the Care Act 2014.
- To understand the impact on parental mental health on children and to address both within the team and across agencies any risks that they may present.
- To participate in the AMHP rota (subject to training/approval)
- To act as a Best Interest Assessor (subject to training)
Contact:This Mental Health Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning 'Best Candidate Care' at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
Reasonable Adjustments:If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.