Staff Partners Mental Health are recruiting for Mental Health Support Workers with NHS / Private Hospital Experience to work with a large Private Mental Health provider in the Nottinghamshire Area
Do you have experience supporting and caring for individuals with mental health or complex health needs? Are you looking to enhance your experience and skill set? Staff Partners have an array of great opportunities for experienced Mental Health Support Workers.
Our client is looking for dedicated Mental Health Support Workers with a passion for delivering excellent care to work in their low secure and mental health rehabilitation centre in Nottingham.
The facility provides assessment and intervention for individuals living with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. As a Mental Health Support Worker, you will be part of a team who support those who are detained under the Mental Health Act, as well as those with behaviours that may challenge, or who have difficulties with social engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our clients care
* Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
* Learn about individuals' specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
* Assist with medical & welfare needs
* Report on medical & welfare needs as required
* Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
What can we offer you?
* £10.75 to £17.20 per hour
* Weekly Pay
* As many shifts as you would like - working around you and your schedule
* On-going position
* Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
* Fast-Track Registration
* Training & Support
* Excellent Referral Bonus
Is this the role for you?
* Driven and confident in your ability to make a real difference
* Able to work independently, but also a great team player
* Passionate about empowerment of service users
* PMVA/MAPA Training
* 1-year NHS experience
* Be required to work flexible hours
We have shifts available on an ongoing basis, both Long Days and Nights so we are able to work around your current schedule and commitments.
If you would like to work with an agency that truly cares, has an in depth understanding of your profession and access to a wide range of vacancies across the UK, then please get in touch and join the Staff Partners family today.
*We offer referral and first shift bonuses