Synergy Medical are looking for an experienced Carer with Mental Health experience
Synergy Medical are a leading Nursing Agency who pride themselves on the ability to offer regular work, in accessible locations and excellent rates of pay.
Work is flexible, so we will book shifts according to your availability
To be eligible for the role;
- You must have 6 months carer and mental health experience
- References to cover a period of 3 years
Rates of Pay
- These are the umbrella rates of pay. PAYE rates are also available
- Long days- 07:00-21:00 (may vary)
- Nights - 20:45-07:15 (may vary)
- Early 07:00-12:00 (may vary)
- Late -14:00-21:00 (may vary)
- All professionals will need to go through our smooth registration process that will include the completion of some registration forms and the supply of some documents i.e. your passport/visa, proofs of address, proof of National Insurance etc
- A DBS is required. We can support you with obtaining one, if you do not already have one.
- Mandatory training is required. We can support you with them if you do not already have in-date training certificates.
- Smooth registration process,
- Two weekly pay runs
- Mandatory training
- Free uniform
- Dedicated and friendly Consultants available to you
- Clinical support from the Synergy Medical Lead Nurse
- Re-validation Support
- Referral Scheme- Earn up to 100 per successful candidate
If you are interested, on know someone who may be, please contact Ruby on (phone number removed) or via email at (url removed)
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.