MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT WORKER REQUIRED NEAR BLANDFORD, DORSET - £11.00 PER HOUR - FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITIONS
We are currently recruiting for our clients with a highly rated, Mental Health Residential Care Home for young adults with Learning Disabilities and mental health requirements near Blandford, Dorset.
The candidates we require will need to have a passion for helping others and actively want to help our clients service users to live fulfilling, healthy and happy lives.
The ideal MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT WORKER will:
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Ensure the service users are supported at all times, promoting a safe and happy lifestyle
- Work well under pressure
- Administer medication correctly
- Support the service users in the community
- Work well with an elite and dynamic team
- Be able to carry out personal care in a hygienic and dignified manner
Our clients are offering MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT WORKERS:
- Anexcellent starting rate of pay of £11.00 per hour
- Overtime enhancement of 15% on any hours over 37.5 in a week
- £200 Bonus after 3 months service
- £200 Bonus after 6 months service
- Flexible hours
- Excellent training and development all paid for
- Free DBS
Does this MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT WORKER role sound like the right career move for you? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Call Care First Recruitment Solutions on (weekdays) or (weekends and evenings)
Ref ; Blandford/AJ/110